Arizona-Phoenix
Options

I found The Perfect Outdorr venue!!!

Hi all,
I found the prefect outdoor venue. This places is amazing, It is a 15 acre ranch.  The venue is someone's back yard. They have a 4000 sf patio that is all brick and has beautiful tall trees covering the entire patio. The trees are covered in twinkle lights and it is super private. It can also hold over 250 people. The owners allow you to bring in your own vendors but they supply the tables, chairs, linens, and extra tables for cake, gifts and so on, as well as a wedding coordinator for rehearsal and day of and rooms for the bride and groom to get ready. They give you access to the house and the patio and the entire 15 acres (not that you would need that much). This place is very very affordable, it is actually the cheapest I have found yet. Its perfect for someone who is interested in a private backyard wedding. Its got  a lot of character! There have been weddings here before but only family and friends. They have decided to finally make it open to the public. They are doing lots of stuff to the place, such as adding lots of flowers and paving the roads. Its beautiful the way it is but will be even better when they have added everything. I am getting married in May and they will be done way before that. They owners are so incredibly nice, they go out of their way to try and make you happy.

Re: I found The Perfect Outdorr venue!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great find!!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    divine_chaosdivine_chaos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Want to share the name....
    engagement ring-imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well technically there isn't a name. It is a persons home. but if you would like more info or want their contact info let me know. Here is my email golfin2good4u@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is this house located? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beware...alot of HOA's won't allow for parking...and you won't know it until your date. Also if they are not zoned commercial you can have all kinds of problems.

I would be worried like crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucky for us this house in on 15 acres so there is no HOA. You can stay as long as you want and be as loud as you want and they have a parking area that can accommodate like 300 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards