Ohio-Cleveland

Images Bridal in N. Royalton Closing - 75% off!!

FYI to anyone looking for a dress or veil or other accessories, Images Bridal on State road in North Royalton is going out of business.  All of their gowns and accessories are 75% off.  I don't believe they are ordering anything, just selling off their stock.  I didn't find the right dress there, but the one I liked the best was marked $895, but would have been around $260 with the discount.  I will probably go back there for my veil at least once I find the right dress... one I looked at was $150 something and would have been $39.  They also had alot of Mother dresses and BM dresss, but not necessarily enough for a matching set.  Anyway... totally worth checking out to see what they've got left... the staff was very nice when I was there last weekend.  :)

Re: Images Bridal in N. Royalton Closing - 75% off!!

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sad to see they're going out of business, but it sounds like they have some great deals. Thanks for posting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    They are wonderful there, it will be such a shame to see them close. I got my entire wedding day look there, dress, veil, headpiece - all on sale!! They have been soo helpful with any questions I have had.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards