New Jersey - South
Options

Scotland run

Has anyone got married at Scotland run in my and have any comments. Or do you suggest gettingarried there outside. Trying to decide about getting married at their location. Any advice would be great

Re: Scotland run

• Options
    I am having my reception there in August.  We have been dealing with Kelly and she has been extremely helpful.  She is more than willing to answer any of our questions and do everything she can to help us a personalized reception that meets our needs.  The food is delicious, too.

When I tell people I am getting married at Scotland Run they get excited because they know it will be a great time.  I've seen pictures of friends who have done outdoor ceremonys under the gazebo and the pictures are breathtaking.

I would definitely consider it!
  • Options
    my cousin got married and had the reception there!  the food was really good! they went all out for the cocktail hour, had the mash potatoe bar, stir fry station! the food was really good and they presented it well.  The views are amazing, however they did have a little problem bc the buses shipping the guest broke down. Everything got pushed off an hour and the we didn't get served dinner till nine at night! the reception was over at ten!!  pretty sure they let me extended the reception them for a little fee!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards