African American Weddings

Who designed you dress and how much?

I was blessed....I actually ordered mine offline for $160 and it actually fits the right way...despite the few alterations they left a bit of room for....
****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown

Re: Who designed you dress and how much?

• Wow good deal. I am a Allure bride and I purchase sample dress from a bridal boutique for a 9.00
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Awesome deal!! My designer is Allure & the dress was $1452. I found the dress in a Bridal store & figured I could find it online cheaper...I found it online for $250 & ordered it from China b/c they took the same picture from Allure's site & put it on their site. I emailed them asking if it would be exactly the same, have the same fabric blah blah blah, they assured me it would & it was not exactly the same. It was a pretty dress but not the dress I fell in love with...Needless to say, I wasted $250 b/c I still ended up going back & purchasing the actual dress from the store -_- But I love her!! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Reem Acra.  $2800 on sale.  Normally $5500.  I wouldn't have dared purchased a gown at that price for one day but my FH told me that after all we've been through, the disappointments, and the long wait that I should get it if it made me feel like the bride I've always wanted to be.  He didn't have to tell me twice.  LOL!  Ring Her Up!  I am going to wear the hayle out of her too. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• My dress was a La Sposa and was 2200 on sale....I loved it so much though so it was worth the price.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_who-designed-you-dress-and-how-much?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:db8c837b-8247-4c98-9845-ad3171bffe49Post:4385b6a8-6233-4ef5-a4b1-265cc83bf39f">Re:Who designed you dress and how much?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow good deal. I am a Allure bride and I purchase sample dress from a bridal boutique for a<strong> 9.00
    </strong>Posted by kcc76[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!?!?!? Are you serious"?????1 Jealous!
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Mine is Rivini and I got it for $645.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Allure..price tag $1600 but after my alterations it was about $2100..SMH!
    Anniversary
  • Mine is a replica Maggie Sottero w/ a few custom modifications made at a dress shop in NJ, it was $ 975 but with alterations we are looking at about $ 1300
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 176-Made the Cut
    image Final Count 152-Are #Team Morris Wedding.
  • Mori Lee Julietta 3116. $1100
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mines Allure also and its $1100 including alterations
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dress 1 - Priscilla of Boston Platinum ~ $328

Dress 2- Oleg Cassini ( Davids Bridal)- $300

Dress 3- Priscilla of Boston Vineyard collection~ $275
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Galina Signature (David's Bridal), I paid $675 plus $200 for some additions and alterations.
    Anniversary
  • I am a Maggie Sottero Bride.. Love her... I haven't purchased yet but will be doing so in November. The dress is 1800 after alterations etc. i think i will be looking at 2300.. I love her... :-)...

I am so jealous at that $9.00 holla.. WTH.. LOL..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards