February 2013 Weddings

October 1

We are one month closer ladies. Good news from around here its finally getting a little cooler which is very nice down here in Louisiana. I rdered my invites a couple of weeks ago and they are suppose to be in this week. Bad new is my finace just left to go to Mississippi yesterday for a month due to work. At least its only a state away maybe this time I will actually get to go visit. It's also midterm week at school     :( Which means lots of studying for the next couple of days. How are ya'll doing?

p.s. whats are siggy challenge this month? I never even got around to changing my picture for last month.. :(
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: October 1

• I'm glad to hear that other places are getting cooler! We are still floating around the 100 mark here in Arizona. I'm hoping that we will start to cool down soon. 

Good luck with your midterms! I'll send good thoughts your way.

I'm doing pretty good. My fiance is finishing his teaching certificate up in the next few weeks, so he has been extremely busy. I'm hoping that when he is done that we will be able to move forward with some wedding planning. 

For our next siggy challenge...I can't think of what we should do. We have already done invitations, centerpieces, ceremony site, our dress, and bridesmaids dress. Have we done cake? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_october-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:2be2d9f5-7ce1-42cc-a8f1-e7ed5787aa45Post:b82b0753-cb92-4313-bab8-b0b928ae9a28">Re: October 1</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad to hear that other places are getting cooler! We are still floating around the 100 mark here in Arizona. I'm hoping that we will start to cool down soon.  Good luck with your midterms! I'll send good thoughts your way. I'm doing pretty good. My fiance is finishing his teaching certificate up in the next few weeks, so he has been extremely busy. I'm hoping that when he is done that we will be able to move forward with some wedding planning.  For our next siggy challenge...I can't think of what we should do. We have already done invitations, centerpieces, ceremony site, our dress, and bridesmaids dress. Have we done cake? 
    Posted by frig05[/QUOTE]

<div>We can totally do cake! YUM!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards