California-San Diego
Options

Wedding Items for Sale- San Diego!

I have lots of items for Sale from my March Wedding.  My theme was vintage/ shabby chic but they would also look great for anyone doing a nautical wedding or beach wedding too.  I would love to pass these on to another San Diego Bride instead of having to ship some of the more fragile items.

Vist http://www.kevinandmaria.com/Wedding_Site/Sale.html for pictures. Please email me at mjameson83@gmail.com with any questions

Items Available include:

- 2 Large white picture frames 23 x23" and 27 x27" (used for seating charts) $15/set

- 1 Large Chalk board with white frame 31" x 24.5" never used $10

-35 authentic Milk Glass Vases, collected from antique stores for over 12 months, varying shapes and sizes email me for complete details $195/lot

-Photo Booth Arrow Sign with stake $10 

imageBabyFruit Ticker width="180px">

Re: Wedding Items for Sale- San Diego!

• Options
    LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just posted this link on my twitter feed. I will also send the link to a few of my florist friends who may be interested in having the vases for one of their future weddings. Hopefully you are able to sell the rest of your items locally. If you're not able to, I recommend checking out recycledbride.com. It's a marketplace for couples to buy / sell wedding related items. I'm not positive but I believe it is free for the seller up to a certain amount of listings. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards