Washington-Seattle
Options

Whole Roasted Pig - Lechon

I'm looking for a place around Olympia that makes Whole Roasted Pig, Filipino style (Lechon) for my wedding in March. My fiance is Filipino and it would be a great thing to have for him and his family. 
I live in Raymond, WA. It is just over an hour from Olympia and about an hour west of Chehalis. Please help me!! I can't find much online.

Re: Whole Roasted Pig - Lechon

• Options
    Hummm... Are there any Asain Markets in the area?? They usually are your best bet to contact about Lechon. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_whole-roasted-pig-lechon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:0e8b8517-f753-4997-a743-eeaf66026235Post:5f629682-8667-4164-a109-5bfeb3e89ab6">Whole Roasted Pig - Lechon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for a place around Olympia that makes Whole Roasted Pig, Filipino style (Lechon) for my wedding in March. My fiance is Filipino and it would be a great thing to have for him and his family.  I live in Raymond, WA. It is just over an hour from Olympia and about an hour west of Chehalis. Please help me!! I can't find much online.
    Posted by Nicolespalace1989[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I know that the head chef at Harvest Vine roasts pigs for events. Not sure how it works, but good luck!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards