February 2013 Weddings
Options

Planning Plateau

It's crunch time but I'm ready for the planning to be over! Anyone else? I'm so excited for the actual day but I feel myself checking out of the planning. There seems to be a million and one details to nail down and I don't want to deal with any of them. How are y'all keeping motivated?

Must. Keep. Planning.
Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: Planning Plateau

• Options
    mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    I am right there with you LOL. I'm so busy with work, wedding has been put on the back-burner and I KNOW I have so much to do its not even funny. I'm starting to feel guilty for not doing more so I need to kick my butt back in gear...ugh!
  • Options
    Yea. I have hit that point to. My fiance and I have been engaged for 1 year and 4 months. I just want to get married all ready! I feel like time is going quickly right now though, so I hope it comes soon. I have noticed that I just don't care about somethings anymore. haha. Like, I was going to hand make signs for the wedding on wooden plaques, but I'm thinking more of making a  nice sign on paper. haha. I was able to muster enough energy to get the invitations basically ready to go. Just have to seal them and add postage to the outer envelopes. 

We can do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am taking a 2 week vacation from wedding planning to catch up with "life."

Sneaking a few minutes of pleasure with you guys. *WINK*
  • Options
    I had dinner with my "wedding coordinator" one of my dear friends and she helped rejuvenate me a little. My new motto is "get it done and you don't have to worry about it anymore!" lol
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards