Not Engaged Yet

For those who wanted to know..Tosh review

Daniel Tosh was a riot! There was two opening acts, who had us laughing a lot, then Daniel. They started about a half hour late, but it was fine, because there wasn't breaks in-between people, they all went back to back. He talked about so many different things I can't even pick a favorite to tell you. It was defiantly worth the drive and the money, and I would love to see him again one day.

For those who know Daniel Tosh's humor and how he is this is one that I can remember. (Fair warning, this is semi-crude, this is my in advance warning.)

"You know they say that there is no excuse for Domestic Violence. I take that as a challenge. I mean really what if you came home one day, and your wife was in the middle of drowning your kids. She already killed two and has the third in her hands about to go under water. Can you punch her in the face then? No because 'There is no excuse for Domestic Violence'. So if I get pissed and want to kick her in the face for killing my kids, I'm going to jail for a technicality. That's bull!"

This one was great for this board. For background the producer of Survivor was accused of killing his wife this past year. I guess him and Daniel were friends.
"I can't even believe it. I actually know someone who has killed someone. I mean I get it, he did wrong and deserves to go to jail for killing someone, I get that, but really? He is a very reasonable trusting guys. Just makes me think that his wife was BSC (YES HE SAID BAT SH!T CRAZY! made me laugh) to the point that that he looked at her and went "I can't believe that you did that, I'm going to have to kill you."

So yeah I thought it was funny. Even funnier if you were there in person. It's hard to transfer over his humor being typed.

friends tv show funy

Re: For those who wanted to know..Tosh review

• Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Man that sounds like a good time (and an awesome review!)!  He's coming here in Feb or Jan or something, so I might look to see what tickets are going for then. 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    edited December 2011
    And I never knew BSC was used off the boards...weird.  maybe tosh is ON the knot.  lol, he needs some inspiration I'm sure!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've used BSC in conversation for years.  I thought it was funny when I first saw it being used on the boards.

Anniversary

• MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had fun even though I'm sure it was a given.

BTW-"Bruise Cruise" episode was on the other night. My dad also found it hilarious.
  • LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_those-wanted-knowtosh-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cd947f45-0cbf-4046-9b2a-fa891ff6166dPost:2a90f789-432a-46b9-9456-b4068c16f5ae">Re: For those who wanted to know..Tosh review</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad you had fun even though I'm sure it was a given.   BTW-"Bruise Cruise" episode was on the other night. My dad also found it hilarious.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

Hahah I love that one! Basically because it has soo many different things in it that are funny. For those who don't know what were talking about :

<a href="http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=359809&title=video-breakdown-cruise-ship">http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=359809&title=video-breakdown-cruise-ship</a>

Defiantly makes for a great laugh! Check it out.
    friends tv show funy
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was an episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia last week where Mack called Charlie's mom bat shiit crazy! I found it very amusing.

Daniel Tosh sounds amusing. I should watch some of his stuff online.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards