Washington

Engagement Session Locations in Seattle Area

Hi there!

We are doing our engagement session this spring, and I'm curious if anyone had suggestions for locations? I love the idea of gardens, flowers, "springtime" feel! I was thinking about going up to the Tulip Festival, but it's too far away. Let me know if you have any suggestions :)

-Hayley

Re: Engagement Session Locations in Seattle Area

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Seattle board.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • valigrl21valigrl21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a couple of locations. We started out at the Ballard Locks, took some around the locks, there is a little garden area in the locks and then drove a mile or 2 to Golden Gardens. Here is a link to our pics if that helps: http://tatianaskye.smugmug.com/People/Wedding/Valerie-Chad/8099115_Zemrv#528507756_X5xah
    BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)
    BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born natural 6/6/11
    BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Life is like a camera. Just focus on what?s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don?t work out, just take another shot."
  • edited December 2011
    We used GasWorks park, whihc has nice water views as well as some wooded area.
  • Jerusha19Jerusha19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how far away the tulip festival is (or if you've already had your photo session) but Pt. Defiance would have some pretty spots including:

Also there's Owens Beach, the Zoo and the Aquarium. If Tacoma's not too far a drive.

• misslizzmisslizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington_engagement-session-locations-seattle-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:633Discussion:98bce65b-e6fd-497c-aecd-a700a11e687bPost:39e9fdb9-238a-49f9-acfb-da3f8762cc1f">Re: Engagement Session Locations in Seattle Area</a>:
    [QUOTE] Pt. Defiance would have some pretty spots
    Posted by Jerusha19[/QUOTE]

<div>Without a doubt. Point Defiance is probably one of the best places in the Seattle area to do e-photos.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards