South Carolina-Charleston

Vendor Reviews!!!

I got married on December 10th and would like to share reviews of my vendors:

Photography: A
Liz Duren Photography
Liz did a great job without being too "in your face" on the day of and I absolutely love all of the photos! I paid a little extra for her to bring a second shooter and definitely recommend that because he got some great shots with different perspectives.

Band:A++++++
The Mighty Kicks
They were absolutely amazing! They got everyone on the dance floor and even the stage at one point and were seriously the best wedding band I have ever seen. Contact Other Brother Entertainment to book them.

Flowers: A
Beth at Wildflowers Inc.
I told Beth what I liked without really knowing what everything was going to look like and she did a fantastic job. She was easy to work with and VERY affordable compared to some other places in the area. The flowers turned out perfect.

Hair/Makeup: A+
Karen Yarborough at Covergirl Brides
I cannot say enough about how great the hair and makeup turned out. Me and several of my bridesmaids opted for the airbrush makeup and it stayed on literally all day and looked very natural. My hair looked incredible. She isn't super fast about responding to calls and emails but really does a great job and has almost 20 years of wedding hair/makeup experience. Book her!

Suits: B
Jos. A Bank at Mount Pleasant Towne Center
They were very nice but honestly a little slow about some things and we went there more than anywhere else before the wedding.

Venue: B+
The Colonial Ballroom, Francis Marion Hotel
The room looked perfect and they were great about accomodating us and all of the little details I added. I don't know how great the food turned out but I think it was just 'okay' compared to the way it tasted when we did our tasting, that's why I'll give it a B+ rating.

Cake: A
Publix
Very affordable and easy. Paid for it 2 days before the wedding and they delivered it. And it was delicious!

Getaway Car: A
Black Cab
No complaints. I highly recommend this if you want something cute but don't want to spend a ton of money for a 10 minute ride.

Honeymoon night hotel: A+++
Mills House Hotel
Our cab to take us to the airport didn't show up in the morning so one of the bellman drove us...great service!

Feel free to message me with any questions!

Re: Vendor Reviews!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards