New Mexico
Options

ceremony/reception venues

Hi everyone! I am planning a Santa Fe desination wedding from Portland OR. I am currently looking at the Bishop's Lodge and the Encantado for the ceremony/reception. Is anyone familiar with either of these venues?? They look beautiful online, but you can't really ever tell :) Also, I am completely open for suggestions if anyone knows of a nice venue, i'm looking at 60-65 guests in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area.
Thanks!!

Re: ceremony/reception venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you should check out hacienda dona andrea de santa fe
    http://www.hdasantafe.com/
  • Options
    leannsoleannso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've stayed at bishops lodge as a guest and attended a wedding there.  I really like it.  The wedding was beautiful the only negative I can think of is that it is a little out of the way from Santa Fe a few people had a hard time finding it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

throwing this in - because i never thought about it - Bishops Lodge has noise ordinances and weddings have to be over by 10pm.  Not sure about Encantado, but its something to ask!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    La Fonda is really beautiful! They have weddings on La Terraza, you should check into that location!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone! i'm going to new mexico at the end of next month to look at venues! has anyone ever been to los poblanos inn in albuquerque?
  • Options
    mmozesmmozes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just going to mention Los Poblanos. It is absolutely beautiful for an outdoor wedding. Very private place and the food is amazing. Only drawback is that it can be very expensive.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am from santa fe and la fonda is the most beautiful hotel and its right next to the plaza church which is a huge tourist area in santa fe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards