Texas-Austin

29 days to go!

So there are only 4 weeks until the big day and the list of "to-do"s continually grows. It's so exciting to check things off that list but I feel as though as soon as one thing gets checked off, 2 more get added on.

For other brides who are close to the big day, where are you in terms of your to-dos? Still have a bunch? Sitting back with your feet up because you're completely done? Basically, I'm wondering if I'm on par with this many little things to do at 4 weeks out.

Thanks for everyone's help on here also. All the advice on here has been so unbelievably helpful!

Re: 29 days to go!

• edited December 2011
    Hey!! I am 8 days out!!

All I can say is- keep working at it. 3 weeks ago I felt like I had a MILLION things to do. I just tried to do something everyday. Now, with a week to go, I am pretty much as relaxed as can be. I have a few more things to do, but all the big stuff is done and now I feel like I can sit back and enjoy the coming week!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Just passed the two month mark and I feel like while there is a lot to do still, none of it would really matter if it got done or not. Haha! All the big important stuff has been done for a while so the things on my list now are details that probably only I will notice anyway. Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to get it all done before the wedding. It will all come together!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• lasaggie08lasaggie08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually made a list this past weekend of "MISC Crap for the wedding" that I still needed to do. It was longer than I thought! I'm 79 days out but I made a timeline for each item on the list to be done and it eased my stress a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards