South Carolina

An outdoor-ish venue in the Greenville area?

Hello all! Just got engaged and thinking about what we are wanting. =) Not planning on getting married until Sept. 2012, but because we have a lot going on, I'm already starting. We really want an earthy, natural wedding set outside and kind of rustic. I've looked around and Greenbrier Farms in Easley seems really beautiful, but I haven't gotten much info about them. I've also seen Twigs in Greenville pop up, but don't know much about them either. =/ We're looking at less than 100 people and we need it to be cheap as possible. I don't mind working with them on stuff, but I don't wanrt to be required to rent their stuff. If anyone has any help/suggestions/reviews for me, I really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

Re: An outdoor-ish venue in the Greenville area?

• edited December 2011
    Greenbrier is at the top of our list. The site fee is $750, but you have to rent a lot of stuff. As far as I know, you don't have to rent a certain amount, but I think you have to rent from them. They cater themselves, but from what I can tell they seem really affordable. In the next few weeks we're going to go for a visit and get a proposal so I'll have more information then. You can email amy@greenbrierfarms.com for more information.

Twigs is really nice and they have their prices on their website. It's an indoor garden venue and it's beautiful. I would love to have our wedding there but from what I can tell it's a little more expensive than I hoped it would be.
    Anniversary
  • I love the weddings at the Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown. It is a outdoor space that makes the most romantic tent wedding. Check the pics: http://www.marriottcourtyardgreenville.com/)
    For the event, we actually stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville RiverPlace Downtown (http://www.hamptoninnandsuitesgreenville.com/). It is a very nice hotel, just by the river and walking distance from the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards