Virginia

Inexpensive Photographer in Hampton Roads?

I'm trying to find a photographer in the Hampton Roads area for around $600 - $800.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!!

Re: Inexpensive Photographer in Hampton Roads?

• edited December 2011
    Donne Avan Photography is an upcoming photographer in the area I am using in my wedding.   Donna Hawkins is the owner/photographer, and she is very friendly and professional.  When we spoke with her the largest package was between 750 and 850, which is about 8 hours of coverage.  We ended up taking the 6 hour package cutting out the extra 2 hour engagement/bridal session so we could have 8 hours of coverage for $650.  She has four weddings scheduled before mine (in October).  Her website is: http://www.donneavanphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds like an awesome idea, I 'll def check that out.  Thanks so much for the info!!
  • edited December 2011
    we are going with swartzshots.com. they are amazing, and work with you based on your budget and how much you'd like to spend :)
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd look into Briana Macon of Macon Memories and Amanda Hedgepeth photography. I know that they would both work with your budget, and their work is fantastic.
  • edited December 2011
    Samantha Lynn Photography

facebook.com/samanthalynnphotos

samanthalynn.photography@yahoo.com

Hampton Roads Area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards