Retro and Vintage Weddings

What are your opinons on a Vintage Country Wedding/Reception

Hi,

As I'm reading your posts, I get more and more inspired every day. My wedding colors are Champagne, Cornflower Blue, and a Soft Brown for accents and grounding color. The metals I'm planning on using is Copper. It will be 7 years that my fiance and I will have been together when we get married and its the 7th anniversary gift in traditional weddings. Also I wanted to do something different that silver, that everybody else uses. It looks like our wedding may actually take place on our property, which I am so stoked for that. So my flowers are going to be more simple and include sunflowers because they scream country to me. I have a collection of copper lanterns I'm going to hang from a tree at the ceremony site, I'm hoping to get married more towards dusk, so they will provide a romantic glow. For weeks I have been trying to figure out a creative card box, after reading a post about vintage mailboxes, I think I'm going to go antiquing in town to see if I could find something that will work.

I attached a picture of the beginning of my centerpieces. I am thinking of using crocheted doillie table runners over either a solid color table runner over a table cloth or just using a table cloth. haven't got that one figured out yet. Opinons would be helpful there too.

Re: What are your opinons on a Vintage Country Wedding/Reception

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards