Hawaii

Photography Suggestions

Hello!

We are going to Hawaii in April for our honeymoon and are thinking about beach portrait shots - does anyone have any photographers they recommend? We are staying on the Kohala coast on the Big Island as well as spending time in Maui. We'd like to keep the costs to less than $300 if possible.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Photography Suggestions

• Anna Kim is great if you want a photographer on Maui but she isn't under $300. It would be closer to $750.
    Anniversary
  • I second Anna Kim and also suggest to look at Nate & Jenna, Wendy Laurel, Trish Barker, and Tamiz.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ranae Ramsey with Emotion Galleries is fantastic. She on The Big Island. I think she runs about $400ish for a session. We are using her for our wedding in Kona.

I also looked into Karen Loudon, who is around the same range and Kelilina Photography (I think), who was a little less expensive.

Good Luck!
  • Maui Creative Photography!!  THey are amazing and afforable!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_photography-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:e6015844-2f74-43dd-a1fa-6a7e26f0948dPost:b9a024e5-c14f-4e4c-a295-b02c892dfc89">Photography Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! We are going to Hawaii in April for our honeymoon and are thinking about beach portrait shots - does anyone have any photographers they recommend? We are staying on the Kohala coast on the Big Island as well as spending time in Maui. We'd like to keep the costs to less than $300 if possible. Thanks in advance for suggestions!
    Posted by redjellybean128[/QUOTE]
  • Thank you all for the suggestions. I'm pretty sure we are going to go with Kelilina Photography.

Thanks again!

Follow Me on Pinterest

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_photography-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:e6015844-2f74-43dd-a1fa-6a7e26f0948dPost:fdb2a9f3-7064-4c41-8451-a2fad842e582">Re: Photography Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you all for the suggestions. I'm pretty sure we are going to go with Kelilina Photography. Thanks again!
    Posted by redjellybean128[/QUOTE]

awesome! Let me know which locations you go to! Im trying to decide, and its so hard to talk about The Big Island... cause everyone goes to Maui or Oahu!

Have an amazing time!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards