Florida-North Florida
Options

Beachcomber by the Sea...good choice...?

I am looking into Beachcomber by the Sea to have wedding on beach and then a reception on lawn or banquet room. Anyone have experience with them or recommedations???

Re: Beachcomber by the Sea...good choice...?

• Options
    My fiance and I stayed there while we looked at our venue in Destin. The beach is very nice, but it is public so you will have people walking by your ceremony. The rooms were kind of cheesy (dolphin decor, etc.). The hotel was what we needed, a place to stay, but I don't know if I would want to get married there. 
  • Options

My daughter just got married last weekend and we used Beachcomber By The Sea , well she set up her own bamboo arch on the beach to the right of walk way ( public beach )for wedding and we rented their Banquet room for the reception .  Banquet room was nice but we didn't like the Ivory linens so we puchased our own black table linens and black chair covers w/ aqua blue chair sashes and table runner / overlays  in assorted blue shades . ( which I will rent to you for a good price if you need them ) just contact me and put wedding linens in subject box . Turned out beautiful ........ Be sure to reserve banquet room early .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards