New Jersey - South

Spirit of Philadelphia vs Philadelphia Belle

Can anyone please share their experience if they are in the process of planning a wedding at the Spirit of Philadelphia or recently had their wedding there? We are considering doing it on there or possibly the Philadelphia Belle or Camden Aquarium

Re: Spirit of Philadelphia vs Philadelphia Belle

• edited December 2011
    I loved the Aquarium!  Still wish I could have had my wedding there  :(   Definitely check it out.  The reception room is modern with a twist (the shark tanks).  When I looked, Aramark was the caterer and they don't always get good reviews, but the catering/sales person we met with was very flexible and nice.  Good luck!
  • nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to a bridal showcase on the Spirit of Philadelphia, they had it in Jan or Feb so if you can wait that long you can try out their buffet etc.  You could give them a call and find out when they are planning it for this year.  I think it would be a lot of fun but it sure isn't inexpensive!  You could also try the Moshulu (sp?) food there is great, Spirit of Phila food is so so, but the fun of a 'wedding cruise' would be great, not to mention great photo ops. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually planning my wedding in october on the spirit of philadelphia, and it is NOT cheap, but it comes with a DJ and if you have enough people you can have a private deck. The wedding coordinator is AWESOME. she answers any questions that you have and she actually made it really easy to put down the deposit, We are really looking forward to the wedding and reception..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards