Massachusetts

Wachusett Village Inn location

Hi! I just booked the Wachusett Village Inn in Westminster, MA. They have great packages and prices, and the staff is very friendly. I'm wondering if anyone else has had/been to weddings there and had a good experience? :)

Re: Wachusett Village Inn location

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there 9/9/11!
    image 89 We asked to dance
    image 78 Are ready to go! image 11 Are lame but save us some money! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!!! I'm super excited to have mine there. Which package did you decide to go with? I'm doing the tent wedding :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're only having 80ish people so we went with the Ballroom. Are you planning to have your ceremony outside? I think it's just so cute there. We really liked the bar that we'll get to hang out in after they shut down the music at 11. When is your wedding?

Oh, and we're doing the buffet because our family is pretty casual.
    image 78 Are ready to go! image 11 Are lame but save us some money! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah we're having an outdoor wedding :)  We're planning on having about 100 guests. It looks like a picture perfect location, and yes, I love the bar feature for the after party/drinks :)

We're also doing the buffet. Gives us more variety, and the food sounds amazing. When are you going to your tasting?
  • edited December 2011
    We've already been to 2 of them but we'll go to the August 4th one. Might as well take advantage of the good food!! Will you be there for that one?

When are you getting married?
  • edited December 2011
    We can go do more than one!!? Well then I'll definitely be at the August 4th one!

We're getting married July 14, 2012!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually just registered for it today, This will be the third that I've been to! Last time we just enjoyed the food instead of trying to run around and get the signatures from the vendors. I liked doing that. We'll see what happens this time... since it IS our last chance to win!!! I'm so excited to only have one more tasting! When we got engaged there were so many left!! 

Hope to see you there :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards