California-Inland Empire
Options

Venues

Does anyone know where the nice yet inexpensive ceremony venues in the inland empire are? We are going to start our search soon (were gettimg married 1/28/12) and most likely will have a pretty conservative budget with about 120 guests. Any information would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks!

Amity
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! I'm assuming that when you say "ceremony venue" you also mean reception venue as well because you talk about your budget as well. Here are a few places...I don't know what your budget is or definition of "nice" but maybe one of these will fit your needs =) I'm pretty sure you can have just your ceremony (if that is truly just what you are looking for) at any of these places. Have you also tried looking into some local churches in your area to have your ceremony? 

Hearts Home Farm
    Temeku Hills Clubhouse
    Crestmore Manor
    Edwards Mansion
    Green River Golf Club
    Indian Hills Golf Club
    Kimberly Crest House
    Green Mountain Ranch
    The Mitten Building
    Menifee Lakes Country Club
    Etiwanda Gardens
    Fox Event Center
    Monteleone Meadows
    Pine Creek Gardens

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the list! I've looked at some of those already :o).

I guess I should have been more specific... I would like to have my ceremony and reception at the same location if possible. Right now I'm looking at places to have the ceremony/reception that will keep us at the $5,000 to $6,000 range.

Thanks again for your help!

Amity
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I figured you meant both =) 

You should always talk to the venues and tell them your budget and see if they can work with it. I had emailed my venue for their prices and I about fell off my chair! I emailed them back asking if they could work with my budget (thinking they would laugh at my email and pass it around the office for everyone to get a kick out of because in comparison to their price sheet my budget was pocket change) and they were totally able to come very close! It never hurts to ask.

• Options
    edited December 2011

you are getting married on my Birthday.  Great day to get married :)  I am getting married at Indian Hills Golf course ran by Wedgewood.  They have unbelievealbe packages that can be changed.  They are willing to work with you and your budeget.  They also have Reception and Ceromony in same location. 

Good luck with your search

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Christyac,
    please let me know what you think of Indian Hills! I am really wanting to get married there next year! :) thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards