Wisconsin

Madison in July...meeting vendors

I live in Arizona and am getting married in Madison (where my parents live).  I am coming home the weekend of July 9th and meeting these vendors:

Masonic Center-the location of our wedding and reception.  Have to figure out what they DONT have and I need to rent.  Also tasting for reception

Brideheads-Doing a hair trial.  Even though we arent getting married until November I am not sure when I will be home again.

Florists-We are going to see one in Mt. Horeb and if I dont like her I am dropping in on others.  I have NO flowers done yet.

Viviannis-They are catering our rehearsal dinner so I am going to meet them. 

Forrestals-the site for our rehearsal dinner.

I am not meeting our officiant yet or my DJ or photographer.  I have hired them but wont meet with them until my shower in September.  Does this sound like an okay plan?
I updated my bio on 06/24/10, however if you want to see my planning bio you have to go to www.lizardlipsplanningbio.weebly.com because I am having a hard time making it clicky!

Re: Madison in July...meeting vendors

• edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me. I think you are giving yourself enough time. Good luck!!
    The Wedded Road Wedding Countdown Ticker my read shelf:
    Fran Uselman's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! 
    I updated my bio on 06/24/10, however if you want to see my planning bio you have to go to www.lizardlipsplanningbio.weebly.com because I am having a hard time making it clicky!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards