South Carolina-Charleston

Honeymoon in Charleston/myrtle beach

I was wondering if u guys can help me. My Fi and I want to honeymoon in charleston or myrtle beach. Does anyone know any good hotels that we can look at. Also, the price of the hotel doesnt matter. Thank you
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Photobucket

Re: Honeymoon in Charleston/myrtle beach

• Dunes West in Charleston is a nice resort and should offer a nice romantic atmosphere.  Anywhere in Kiawah would be fantastic.  I would not recommend Myrtle Beach for a honeymoon though. If you have never been, think Jersey Shore, just in SC. And depending on the time of year you go, Myrtle gets swamped with highschool kids and people from Ohio.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_honeymoon-charlestonmyrtle-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:3e7deab2-fdd8-4420-83f3-3b0514c41599Post:e4afb37f-3096-439b-a031-d1fc829d4d2c">Re: Honeymoon in Charleston/myrtle beach</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dunes West in Charleston is a nice resort and should offer a nice romantic atmosphere.  Anywhere in Kiawah would be fantastic.  I would not recommend Myrtle Beach for a honeymoon though. If you have never been, think Jersey Shore, just in SC. And depending on the time of year you go, Myrtle gets swamped with highschool kids and people from Ohio.
    Posted by katiewest[/QUOTE]

I agree with Katie, stay away from MB. Stick to Wild Dunes, Kiawah, Isle of Palm, or Folly Beach. They all have great beaches and you are only a short drive to Charleston. Have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am going at the end of Sept. Is there anywhere else you would recommend in s.c.... We are also looking to move up there sometime after we get married.
  • thank you guys
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards