Delaware
Options

Check check check

We had a pretty productive weekend...we are ordering our STD's today, met with a violinist we are going to book to play during our ceremony, I officially ordered my dress, decided on 99% of our menu, and we have narrowed our videographer search down quite a bit...so exciting because its coming together!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Check check check

• Options
    chemistry2000chemistry2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your MANY checkes!!!! They always feel so good.  May I ask who you are using as your violinist?  My FI and I have been looking for one also and really haven't had much luck yet in finding anyone.  TIA.

10/25/08 First Date 07/04/10 Engaged 09/10/11 Say I DO! Anniversary
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks!! Don't checks feel soooo amazing??

I used a violinist for my ceremony *my DH's cousin* sorry he lives in Cali. But I got so many compliments!! The great thing about a violinist is you can take the most fun songs and they sound so romantic. I used all songs from the movie "Stand By Me" which is my DH's favorite. Everyone loved it!
  • Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would also like to know who the violinist is...i'd like to try and fit in the budget, but not sure it's going to happen...so far i've only looked at trios and quartets which can get kinda pricey...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Way to go!

You've certainly been busy!
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using a friend of a friend for our violinist....her name is Bonnie.  She works for 2 different companies that you could contact Wilmington Strings Ensemble and Chadds Ford Strings.  Their phone numbers are Wilmington Strings - 302-764-1201 and Chadds Ford - 302-737-9904.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards