Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Ladies I need your help for my beautiful fiance

We have entered a contest with an amazing photographer. If we win will receive a complete wedding package for free over $3000. My beautiful soon to be wife deserves this and I want these pictures for her.

The contest is on facebook and requires you to like our photo. We are neck and neck with another couple and the contest end today at midnight. If you have a facebook account I am begging for your votes and if you are feeling giving please share with others. Thank you so much in advance in helping make our special day amazing

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=247379298651350&id=103111936411421&set=a.247379055318041.65449.103111936411421&ref=m_notif&__user=667403249

Re: Ladies I need your help for my beautiful fiance

• Options
    No.

I'd delete this, and soon.  Things like this don't go over well here.  Why should we help a perfect stranger win something we all have to pay for on our own?  If anything people will go vote for the others and not you.
  • Options
    No.  Most women here will purposely vote for others because of posts like these.  Most everyone on these boards have to pay their own way, so you won't find any sympathy votes here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Ummm, no.

I understand wanting to win - who doesn't? But this isn't the place to ask. As PPs mentioned, we are paying our own way, so I doubt you'll get any help. Ask friends and family instead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 300 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 300 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    No- but thanks for the info maybe I will enter instead
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Like the PP said, this doesn't go over well here. Many of the women will actually go on there & vote for your competition. That said, I voted for you to help you out. 

Definitely take your post down quickly.
  • Options
    NO and I'm going to vote for someone else....just because ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards