Tennessee

For Sale Posts

The best place to post your for sale items is the Trash to Treasure board; you will reach a much greater capacity of brides there.

Here's the link: Trash to Treasure

However, I'm going to make this post open and sticky, meaning you can post here and it will remain at the top of the board, with your for sale items. Please do not create new posts with your items, just add them here and delete as you sale the item.

Thanks for your help!
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: For Sale Posts

• edited December 2011
    Lots of stuff for sale in the Memphis area. Check out my for sale bio link, http://yvdukana.weebly.com/, prices are completely negotiable and I just need this stuff gone before we have to move! Please email me at allardwedding@gmail.com if you are interested in anything! I would really prefer a local sale, especially for the glassware! Thanks!
    T&Y Est. 7/4/2009

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for cheap multi-tear cake stands.  Please let me know if you are selling yours or know of where I can get some cheap ones.

Thanks,
    Laura
    laurapharlin@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have a Maggie Sottero Haley gown for sale in white, size 0, never been worn... no alterations done...
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    about 100 green paper lanterns of all sizes!  You can see the color in my wedding bio. Email me at airen123@gmail.com if you are interested.
  • edited December 2011

And I forgot to add that I have about 20 white light strands. They are pictured in the same picture as the globes in my married bio.

• edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

Three months after my wedding and I am just getting to posting my For Sale stuff now. I have cylinder glass vases, gemstones, paper items, birdcage veil items, parasol, and lot more.  This  http://catandryanweddingplanning.weebly.com/for-sale.html is the link to our For Sale site. You ca reach me at zappatini@yahoo.com and please place Wedding Classifieds in the subject line (I get a ton of junk mail I skip over). I am located in Franklin and work in Nashville so if your local and interested in anything let me know!

Thanks and congrats on your upcoming big day!

Cat
  • edited December 2011

MUST get rid my first pick of a gorgeous gown that just isn't for me. I need the money to continue with my wedding plans! Please help!

Size 8
    Never been worn ; not altered
    Kept in large closet, plastic zip bag, no smoke, etc.

Please contact me for pics!

Angela Fryer
    615-456-5663
    angela.fryer@ymail.com

I am located in the Springfield, TN or Nashville area

• lizhudson88lizhudson88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have lots to sale in the Nashville and Clarksville areas!

Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63913735@N07/

Email me lizhudson88@yahoo.com or call 931-624-0367. (I won't know if you send me a message on here).

Thanks!
    Liz

• edited December 2011
    I have 25 sets of 3 picture frames (75 frames in total) which I used for my centerpieces as a candleabra.  Photos from my wedding below.  The frames are black and hold 5 X 7 photos. 

I'm asking $100 for the bunch - and will throw in the table number sheets, leftover blank vellum, and leftover I used to construct them.

I got the idea from Martha Stewart - http://www.marthastewart.com/267514/photo-centerpiece. In each centerpiece, I put the table number in one frame, a photo of me with family or friends in the second, and a photo of my husband with his friends or family in the third.  I put a candle in the center, and the vellum photos would glow.  It was fun to pair specific photos from childhood with certain wedding guests, and I know people really loved them.  They looked great too. 

The frames won't be available until after Labor Day weekend, as the frames are currently out of town at my parents' house.  PM if you're interested or if you want more information.
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot add the photos of the picture frame centerpieces for sale (see earlier post for details).  Also, I'm in the Nashville area. 

• KarriCKarriC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

In MS and prefer a local, but can mail also for extra. I will take paypal so we both feel secure or you can send a check. Please email me with any questions - karri.chatham@gmail.com with overlays in the subject so I don't ignore your email (lots of junk). Will sell together or separately. Here is the link for bigger pictures  http://www.flickr.com/photos/9509226@N07/6167587085/in/photostream

Karri Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Bubbles for sale in Chattanooga!!  

To make a long story short, my antique getaway car broke down before getting to us.  So we never did the whole 'getaway' thing!  As a result, I have probably 125 things of bubbles to get rid of!  

They are the hexagon shaped plastic.  White.  Some have pink ribbons tied around them, but not all of them do.  

email me at wty713@mocs.utc.edu if you are interested!  $15 for all of them
  • Do you still have the pew bows for sale?  Thank you, Pamela.kirch@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards