March 2013 Weddings

Maybe moving date?

Yesterday, my fiance lost his job, just as he was getting ready to get a promotion. On top of other things, he's having to give up our rental house and move back in with his parents temporarily. Next week, once we get some stuff straight, we're going to toy with the idea of moving our wedding up to December and making it much smaller. I hate the idea, but it would also be nice to spend less money, have less headaches, and just be married. So a lot is up in the air right now.
September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Maybe moving date?

• Aw I'm so sorry to hear that! LIke PP said, do whatever makes you guys feel most comfortable. As long as you are marrying the love of your life, that is all that really matters! :) Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that :-( I agree with PPs, do what is best for the both of you. But remember to think about any deposits you might lose out on and factor that into the costs of changing the date. As others have said, no matter when your wedding ends up being, we'd love to have you stick around!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards