Attire & Accessories Forum

Wedding Dress Bee???

Has anyone ever ordered from the site Weddingdressbee.com?? I ran across them today and want to know if they are legit. 
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Wedding Dress Bee???

• You may have a try with this company. cause I have a happy experience with them. I promise they are legit!!!!!
    Here is my story.
    I’ve brought a chiffon jacket  to match my satin mother dress.
    At first, I have the same thought as yours and scared buying overseas product.
    After I read some of their footlinks, I began realiza thet are trustable.
    I emailed them, they answered my questions promptly and professional,which made me trust them.
    When I palced the order, I got a email from them to check every small details with me, Rather happy about this.
    Jacket I received is much better than I thought, Chiffon quality is very good. I thought price would be triple here is US stores.
    So girls, ask them questions, be confident to do business with them.

• I'm tempted to buy a dress from the weddingdressbee too. It's under 500 so if it doesn't turn out, I don't think it would be a huge financial loss.
  • Hey guys! Does anyone know the designer of the dress in the link below?

http://www.weddingdressbee.com/trumpet-mermaid-sleeveless-satin-floor-length-bridal-gown-1.html

I love this dress and I know this site just makes knock-offs and I would really like to know who originally made the dress. Thanks!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:b051c11b-7beb-40e2-aaa1-fc9455fcc866">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys! Does anyone know the designer of the dress in the link below? <a href="http://www.weddingdressbee.com/trumpet-mermaid-sleeveless-satin-floor-length-bridal-gown-1.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.weddingdressbee.com/trumpet-mermaid-sleeveless-satin-floor-length-bridal-gown-1.html</a> I love this dress and I know this site just makes knock-offs and I would really like to know who originally made the dress. Thanks!!
    Posted by jwilk241[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I did a quick google image search.  It's a Saison Blanche.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:ad0418d4-ce40-46ac-b07e-967ab67bb8fb">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Dress Bee??? : I did a quick google image search.  It's a Saison Blanche.
    Posted by grateful_praise[/QUOTE]

How did you find that so easily??  I'm impressed.  I've been eyeing this dress on weddingdressbee

<a href="http://www.weddingdressbee.com/a-line-taffeta-sleeveless-bridal-gown-4.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.weddingdressbee.com/a-line-taffeta-sleeveless-bridal-gown-4.html</a>

Any thoughts on a similar style?
  • Hi everyone - I am having a simple ceremony with my reception at a restaurant.  I am looking for a simple, yet classy gown to fit my 4 foot 10 frame.  I came across this dress on weddingdressbee.com a few months ago and keep coming back to it.  I am seriously considering placing an order with them, but am looking for feedback from anyone that has used the site before.

Also, I read that a lot of their dresses are knockoffs...if anyone knows if this is a knock off and who the designer is, that would be great!

http://www.weddingdressbee.com/simple-strapless-tea-length-beach-gown.html

Thank you!
    Stacey
  • diamcclaindiamcclain member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Fancy spaghetti straps informal wedding dress

This is on their website and I can't find the original designer.. you all said you could help??? Smile

EDIT::

Nvm, I found it. Another Ivy and Aster I've fallen in love with... :[
  • edited May 2012

Yes, here is my experience. I found them on an internet search. I needed a dress for my graduation party (formal).

I took a chance and paid $138 for the dress I loved on their website. I just could not find anything for that price in any of my local malls.  In addition, I paid $20 extra for "expedited service" and $25 extra for fast shipping.

That means I should have my dress in about 3 weeks. 

Right after ordering I got an email from them requesting verification to make sure that they understood what I wanted. Good start, I thought.

Right at three weeks I contacted them via their "Chat" service since I had not heard from them.

Below was my chat conversation with them.

Topic: Checking on the status of my order. 10000365

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

phyllis enters the chatroom.

phyllis10:36:26 AM

Hello

One second pls

That is  a knee length dress right?

Cassandra C 10:38:23 AM

correct

phyllis10:39:42 AM

Actually we have finished your dress, but there has some problem with the dress, we have asked the dress to alter it

When do you need this dress?

Cassandra C10:40:27 AM

June 2nd

phyllis10:40:30 AM

We may need another 1-3 days to do the alter

We would try our best to ship it to you before next Monday

Then dress would be at your house around May 30th

Rather sorry for the delay

Will this be fine to you?

Cassandra C10:43:21 AM

I paid extra to have it rushed. Obviously that did not help. The right thing to do is refund me the amount I paid for rush order.

Can you talk to your manager to make that happen?

phyllis10:44:38 AM

OK I would told our manager to return you the rush order fee

Cassandra C10:45:18 AM

As long as I get it before the 2nd. It is my graduation party and I really need to have it by then.

phyllis10:46:42 AM

Yes, I would told the dress maker to alter it as quickly as possible

Once again, sorry for the trouble cause you

A week later I contact them again and here is my chat with them:

System is getting started. [Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:35:20 PM]

Topic: talked to someone last week and they told me my dress was shipping out yesterday. Can yout tell me the status? Order # 100000365

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

phyllis enters the chatroom.

phyllis12:35:48 PM

one second pls

thanks for your time

Your dress has been shipped

Cassandra C12:38:40 PM

May I have the tracking number?

phyllis12:39:00 PM

yes

8131137184  Tracking website: www.dhl.com

Dress would be arrive at your home today or tomorrow!

Cassandra C12:40:45 PM

Thank you.

Last week we talked about this:

Cassandra C10:43:21 AM
    I paid extra to have it rushed. Obviously that did not help. The right thing to do is refund me the amount I paid for rush order.
    Can you talk to your manager to make that happen?
    phyllis10:44:38 AM
    OK I would told our manager to return you the rush order fee

When Can I expect this?

phyllis12:42:36 PM

I have toldor manage about this?

Have she returned the money?

Sorry, I would told her about this tomorrow, cause it is late evening here!

shall we return you the rush order fee tomorow?

Cassandra C12:45:33 PM

She has NOT returned money. I will check with you tomorrow on this. Thanks

phyllis12:46:32 PM

Thanks for your understanding. I would give this information to her again, and ask her to return you the money within tomorrow

Cassandra C12:46:43 PM

thanks. Good-bye

phyllis12:46:44 PM

Sorry for the delay

So as you can see, the dress DID ship.  Granted I got it a week later than expected.  And much to my surprise, the next day I got the credit for the $20 bucks I had paid for their "expedited service"

So all in all I would give them 4 1/2 stars out of 5.  I was pleased that they responded and refunded me what I deserved.

And as far as the dress, I was JUST like the one on the picture and the material was top notch too. No complains here.  I will most likely use them again.

Hope this helps, although I must say I was feeling a little unsure there at the beginning. But I guess all's well that ends well.

• After posting my experience above I thought I would add some pics so you can see and decide for yourself if you want to use them.

Here is the dress I ordered and and the pic below is what I got. Obviously it needs to be ironed after shipping but just so you get an idea.

• There is a dress that I located on wedding dress bee as well For my bridesmaids...how can I go about finding it in my area?
  • Hi I found this dress on weddingdressbee.com and was wondering if anyone has seen anything like it?  Thanks so much for your help

• I found this pic on pinterest and it directed me to the wedding dress bee website.  Does anyone know the original designer?
  • Horrible expereince with this company! Be ware of their return policy. I ordered a standard dress from them. It said nothing about it being custom. When it came it was not at all what I expected. It was VERY CHEAP quality. I tried to return it but since I was more than 3 days past the date it was delivered they said I couldn't return it.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

Morgan
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:8a818450-a563-4efc-92f8-e9d573529d4f">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]After posting my experience above I thought I would add some pics so you can see and decide for yourself if you want to use them. Here is the dress I ordered and and the pic below is what I got. Obviously it needs to be ironed after shipping but just so you get an idea.
    Posted by cjchampion[/QUOTE]

<div>Does anyone know the original designer of this dress? Please and thanks! :)</div>
  • Does anyone know the original designer of this dress?? Would love your help! 

Thanks everyone!! :)

Alyssa
  • I found a dress on wedding-dress-bee.com that I am IN LOVE with, but I'm very apprehensive about ordering from a Chinese knock off site.  Is there anyway that you can find the original designer/style? Here is the link: <a href="http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/charming-sleeveless-ball-gown-floor-length-wedding-dress.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/charming-sleeveless-ball-gown-floor-length-wedding-dress.html</a>

Thank you!
    Heather

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:1ae44184-82b5-4ef8-959b-6a1af8311c59">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is a Chinese knock off site.  Is there a dress on there that appeals to you?  If you post the photo we can try and find the original designer.  There are several reliable discounters in the USA that you can order from without worry.  Don't order from China.  You will have no control over quality.
    Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:1138c3ff-a65d-4660-a809-e4a3e258e1aa">Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever ordered from the site Weddingdressbee.com?? I ran across them today and want to know if they are legit. 
    Posted by jenrdh0811[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I just ordered a dress from them.  I wanted my dress to be a traditional dress but white over pale blue so I had to have it made.  I found them to be very professional.  I got an email confirmation the morning after I ordered the dress amd asking if a variation on the lace could be used (I didn't expect it to be the exact same lace as the picture).  And then I got another email a few days later saying they were starting work on it.  Within a few weeks, I reieved a picture of the finished dress.  It wasn't exactly as I expected (too puffy) so I replied with my concerns.  The next day I got another picture with an apology.  All that needed to be done was to press the dress.  I OKed it and they send it right away.  My dress arrived within days and it is well made.  I set my expetations low so as not to be disappointed but thankfully the dress is beautiful and professionally sewn. I ordered it on June 16 and reieved it on July 5.  (I did not pay for a rush)</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:5a6c5455-fa1f-408a-96e7-e64f280d4f1d">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is on their website and I can't find the original designer.. you all said you could help??? EDIT:: Nvm, I found it. Another Ivy and Aster I've fallen in love with... :[
    Posted by diamcclain[/QUOTE]
     Did you end up buying this dress from Wedding Dress Bee?<div>
    </div>
  • I ordered my dress from them and they were very nice and very helpful. The timeline they gave on there site was very accurate. It took about 25 days to make the dress and it was shipped on the 28th day. I received the gown a week later with no problems. The dress fits and appears to be in excellent condition. It is worth the savings! 
  • I found this dress on pinterest and wedding dress bee. Does anyone know the designer?

http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/charming-sleeveless-trumpet-mermaid-bridesmaid-dress-1.html
  • You can see a few posts up I had inquired if anyone had ordered from weddingdressbee.com.  I took a chance and placed an order for my wedding dress in may.  Big mistake. 

I placed the order and they followed up with me immediately.  I gave them my CUSTOM measurements from my seamstress and they reconfirmed them back to me.  They told me it would be about 30 days to make the dress.  I checked in about 21 days after placing the oder and they said the dress was coming along fine.  A week after it was supposed to be done, I emailed them back and they said there was a flood in the warehouse and my dress was ruined and they had to make me a new one, but they shipped it out that morning that I emailed them.  Coincidence?  The website had said that they would send me pictures of the dress before they shipped it so that I could confirm it was correct before they shipped it out to me.  They did not do this.  They said they were "too Busy". 

The website said that the dress would be packaged in special bubble wrap to protect the dress.  When it arrived it was shoved in a medium fed ex box.  I opened it up to find my tea length custom made gown did not fall to my knee, but rather fell to my ankle.  The ribbon on the bottom was frayed.  The ribbon around the waist was sewn in twisted and the only way to untwist it would be to take the ribbon off.  There was supposed to be a bow on the waist and that was missing.  And there was a pull in ribbon along the neckline.

I immediately contacted them and opened up a dispute with paypal. After going back and forth with them and getting the run around, I finally was able to get a 50% refund for the dress which should hopefully pay for the alterations needed to fix the dress they sent to me.  When I brought the dress to my seamstress, she showed me how poorly the dress was made and how the bottom hem was completely crooked as was the overlay.  She is going to try her best to fix the dress as best she can before my September 16th wedding.  Wish me luck!

I did realize that when I placed the order, I was taking a huge risk, but I felt like it was a risk I needed to take considering I had not found another dress in my searches that I had liked.  I just thought I would let you all know of my experience in case you were thinking of purchasing a dress from them.  In hindsight, it was a bad move. 
  •  I ORDERED A BRIDESMAID DRESS FOR MY DAUGHTER ON AUG. 3, AND RECEIVED IT ON AUGUST 20TH CUSTOM RUSH ORDER. THE DRESS WAS EXACTLY AS WE HAD ORDERED AND WAS WELL DONE, BUILT IN BRAA AND NICELY LINED.  THE ONLY THING I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO DO IS TO  REQUEST A FABRIC SAMPLE SWATCH OF THE COLOR IN THE FABRIC YOU WOULD LIKE BEFORE ORDERING.  WE ORDERED CHAMPAGNE AND WE GOT A COLOR THAT LOOKS LIKE SOFT BUTTERSCOTCH, (DAFFODIL MAYBE?). WE ARE HOPING IT IS A MISTAKE AND HAVE AN E-MAIL INTO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT AS WE SPEAK. 
  • Hello. I have fallen in love with this dress I found on wedding dress bee, but I refuse to order from China. Here is the link to the dress I like. Could you please help me find the original designer?? http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/strapless-sheath-column-organza-bridal-gown.html

•  
    so i found this dress on wedding dress bee and i love it but im so worried about ordering from them! does anyone know where i can find this dress? or do i dare just order it from them??
  • I like many people have found this dress on Wedding Dress Bee that I am in LOVE with, but ordering from oversees and without trying it on and seeing it first scares me, escpecially with their return policy.  I wanted to know if anyone knew how to go about finding the original designer or where I might be able to find it to try on and see here in the US.  I am on a budget, but spending alot of it on a dress that might not be the quality and fit (aka the perfect dress) would not help the budget or help me save money if I still have to go and buy a different dress.

Any help would be much appreciated!
  • It is a demetrois 1406 gown. Jasmine's bridal is a very good reputal company in china. They are a pinch higher than wedding bee but they do great quality and you will receive your dress.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:b416dce4-e9b3-4e00-b2f8-7b6d55bd1fa4">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]  so i found this dress on wedding dress bee and i love it but im so worried about ordering from them! does anyone know where i can find this dress? or do i dare just order it from them??
    Posted by Kayliehatch[/QUOTE]
  • It is a Kathy Ireland Weddings by 2be Bridal Gown 231212.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:07e80436-70fc-4ded-bf69-ca375166f0b5">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like many people have found this dress on Wedding Dress Bee that I am in LOVE with, but ordering from oversees and without trying it on and seeing it first scares me, escpecially with their return policy.  I wanted to know if anyone knew how to go about finding the original designer or where I might be able to find it to try on and see here in the US.  I am on a budget, but spending alot of it on a dress that might not be the quality and fit (aka the perfect dress) would not help the budget or help me save money if I still have to go and buy a different dress. <a href="http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/a-line-tulle-bridal-gown-with-natural-waist.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/a-line-tulle-bridal-gown-with-natural-waist.html</a> Any help would be much appreciated!
    Posted by LizD2013[/QUOTE]
  • It is a Aire Barcelona dress.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-dress-bee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:a74029f9-be38-41ca-bbb2-4e874471b2eaPost:62fa9244-cd0b-478c-b68b-f1a94af29c22">Re: Wedding Dress Bee???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello. I have fallen in love with this dress I found on wedding dress bee, but I refuse to order from China. Here is the link to the dress I like. Could you please help me find the original designer?? <a href="http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/strapless-sheath-column-organza-bridal-gown.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.wedding-dress-bee.com/strapless-sheath-column-organza-bridal-gown.html</a>
    Posted by Asha7185[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards