Texas-San Antonio
Options

Been MIA here's why

Well I know it's been awhile since I last posted here due to a lot of drama going on. Last time I posted was the drama of my parents basically saying if the FH isn't here there won't be any support from them for the wedding that is suppose to take place this summer. As much as I would like to say the wedding is still on for the summer it's looking like we're going to have to cancel and wait until my FH can get here with a job. I'm totally heartbroken and dreading the fact that next month if he's still not here I'm going to have to cancel all the plans we've done which is practically everything...

I just wanted to update you all since some know of this little drama and to say I'm doing what I can to make it happen. I'm just going to have to pray my tail off for a miracle now.

Re: Been MIA here's why

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm really sorry you're going through this. :o(  I hope it is still possible for things to work out so you can have your wedding this summer.  If it doesn't work out though, I'm sure it's for a reason, and hopefully your vendors will be cooperative and let you just change to a new date. Keep us updated and good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope so too because as of now we can't set a date to replace the summer one. I'll be emailing a whole lot of people come march. I got a feeling the church is going to not be flexible along with the reception venue. The others maybe will be more receptive. I'll let you know what happens.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards