Tennessee

Recommendations for Florists and DJs in Chattanooga, TN or northern Georgia

Hi Everyone,

I am a bride who is trying to do the very difficult task of planning my wedding in Flintstone, Georgia from the central coast of CA (3000 miles away).  We booked our wedding venue on our trip back in December.  My fiancee is originally from this area and his family is less willing to travel than mine is.  We are making a trip back to the area June 6-13 to help book all of the necessary vendors for the wedding (florist, DJ, etc.).  So, being that I am not from that area, and my fiancee has no clue, I am wondering if you ladies can make any suggestions about good florists and DJs in the Chattanooga, TN area or northern Georgia.  I am needing to book my appointments for this trip startingnext week so any feedback would be greatly apperciated!  

Our florist budget is $1200 and would would like to spend $900 at our max for a DJ.

Thank you!
-Crystal

Re: Recommendations for Florists and DJs in Chattanooga, TN or northern Georgia

• I recommend Grafe Studio for Flowers 423-468=4173 and either DJ Gene Lovin 423-510-0999 or Mike Key 423-313-1878.  Keep the savings for your honeymoon!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_recommendations-for-florists-and-djs-in-chattanooga-tn-or-northern-georgia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:78177042-0e16-4fcf-a42f-381f4e1142a9Post:9d709de5-0491-4536-9403-44152ef77249">Recommendations for Florists and DJs in Chattanooga, TN or northern Georgia</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone, I am a bride who is trying to do the very difficult task of planning my wedding in Flintstone, Georgia from the central coast of CA (3000 miles away).  We booked our wedding venue on our trip back in December.  My fiancee is originally from this area and his family is less willing to travel than mine is.  We are making a trip back to the area June 6-13 to help book all of the necessary vendors for the wedding (florist, DJ, etc.).  So, being that I am not from that area, and my fiancee has no clue, I am wondering if you ladies can make any suggestions about good florists and DJs in the Chattanooga, TN area or northern Georgia.  I am needing to book my appointments for this trip startingnext week so any feedback would be greatly apperciated!   Our florist budget is $1200 and would would like to spend $900 at our max for a DJ. Thank you! -Crystal
    Posted by flwerchild[/QUOTE]
  • quick question- im planning my wedding from cali as well.  what is your venue if i can ask and if you willing to share.  my FI is from the area and next year i will be relocating.  lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_recommendations-for-florists-and-djs-in-chattanooga-tn-or-northern-georgia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:78177042-0e16-4fcf-a42f-381f4e1142a9Post:00eefb2d-9bb1-4f23-9b5c-2eabb7b02715">Re: Recommendations for Florists and DJs in Chattanooga, TN or northern Georgia</a>:
    [QUOTE]quick question- im planning my wedding from cali as well.  what is your venue if i can ask and if you willing to share.  my FI is from the area and next year i will be relocating.  lol
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

<div>I have been planning my Chattanooga wedding from afar as well.  We chose Lindsay Street Hall as our reception venue and they have been great. The offer wedding packages and hire most of the vendors you need. We just made one planning trip back to Tennessee, and Stacy arranged all of our meetings with the florist, caterer, etc.  We are using Humphrey's Flowers and they have been wonderful as well.  When we went to meet with them, they took us around back and let us pick out our favorite flowers and then they showed us some different combinations so we could get an idea of what the bouquets and centerpieces would look like.  </div>
  • Are you all set for ceremony music?  I would love to talk to any/all of you about playing the harp at your weddings here in Chattanooga!

Rachel Payne
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_recommendations-for-florists-and-djs-in-chattanooga-tn-or-northern-georgia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:78177042-0e16-4fcf-a42f-381f4e1142a9Post:00eefb2d-9bb1-4f23-9b5c-2eabb7b02715">Re: Recommendations for Florists and DJs in Chattanooga, TN or northern Georgia</a>:
    [QUOTE]quick question- im planning my wedding from cali as well.  what is your venue if i can ask and if you willing to share.  my FI is from the area and next year i will be relocating.  lol
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

If you need some help on venues, I have been looking at all that I can find and trying to price it all out. It all depends on your budget. I also use to cater in chattanooga, so I have been to a few weddings around town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards