Ohio-Cleveland

wedding florist in the Geauga/ashtabula county area

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you ladies havve any suggestions for florists on this side of town. I am getting married in Geneva on the lake and I am afraid that florists won't be willing to travel that far out there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker 174 Invitedimage 93 Ready to get partyimage 10 are missing outimage 71 taking their timeimage RSVP Date Sept. 24

Re: wedding florist in the Geauga/ashtabula county area

• skye83skye83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Deanna at the light touch florist!!!! She's amazing! I used her last summer when I bought the floral arrangements for my sisters wedding and now I'm using her again for my wedding. She does absolutely gorgeous work and is extremely reasonable! I know the store is in the process of moving and I can't remember where it's moving to after the new year but right now she's right across the street from the coin laundry on rt 20 in geneva. Her phone number is (440)466-0800. I can not say enough good things about her! Tell her Skye sent you if you stop in.
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards