Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Inspiration Wednesday: Flowers and Cakes!

I'm covering this week for STBMrsDio since she is out of town but will be back for next week :)

Flowers and cakes are one of the few things running through my mind. After sooooooo many cake inspirations, FI and I have found the perfect cake for our wedding and we hope to find the perfect vendor soon. In the meantime, my florist and I have been brainstorming potential floral arrangement ideas for our big day.

I thought it would be perfect to share for this week inspiration.

Enjoy! :D

Flowers:

Orchids (these are my wedding colors)

Orchids and Roses

Hydrengeas and Roses

Roses, lillies, and hydrengeas

Carnations

Fabric bouquet

Roses, ranunculus, and other flowers

Carnations

Brooch bouquet

Dahlias

Cakes:

Teal and Red (Faith, aren't these your colors?) :)

Disney Cake

Something Blue Cake

Ruffles

More Ruffles!

Cupcake Tier Cake

More Cupcakes! (KatieBee, how about this?)

Damask Cake

"Naked" Cake

Lace Cake

Re: Wedding Inspiration Wednesday: Flowers and Cakes!

• Options
    Think i want a mix of these two 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The calla Lillie's and hydrangeas are the ones I'm currently looking at but in a pastel colors.
  • Options
    I LOVE the cupcake tier cake!!!! LOVE IT!!! I also really love the ruffles cake, it's just so girly and pretty :)  Great post!!! I'm not sure how to add pics but if someone will tell me I can show you my thoughts!!! LOL!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Such GORGEOUS flower! And yes! Aqua and red are my colors (thanks for the little shout out! woo!).

I'm telling you, this is my favorite weekly thing! So gorgeous and fun! 

Great job, girl!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Those are all such pretty picks!  I esp. love the Disney cake and the 1st and 4th bouquets.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-inspiration-wednesday-flowers-and-cakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:cf499d7c-583a-47ac-9eb2-f48faea0b91bPost:e429f5d3-714b-4c0f-84f0-5959c6752f90">Re: Wedding Inspiration Wednesday: Flowers and Cakes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE the cupcake tier cake!!!! LOVE IT!!! I also really love the ruffles cake, it's just so girly and pretty :)  Great post!!! I'm not sure how to add pics but if someone will tell me I can show you my thoughts!!! LOL!!
    Posted by KatieBee23[/QUOTE]
    Katie, on the bar which we write posts there is a little image of a tree, click on it and it will show "browse" and "save". You will click on "browse" and search for the picture you want to upload and then press "save" :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards