September 2013 Weddings

Order the STD's - Check!

Eeeks...it is getting more real. I just ordered the STD, even though we are not sending them until Jan or Feb. I had a coupon so I wanted to get that out of the way. They are mini magnets :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Order the STD's - Check!

• WOW!
    Love them!  Great pic of you guys!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Looks so good!  MY FI is a Justin, too :)

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks girls!
    @Ellie- how did your E-pics go the other day?! Did you find a necklace for your outfit?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_order-the-stds-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d5cae616-43d8-476e-bb86-1707c2d8b92fPost:0e4eb59f-39d9-4f35-b41f-bff03784ae21">Re: Order the STD's - Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks girls! @Ellie- how did your E-pics go the other day?! Did you find a necklace for your outfit?!
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

They were fantastic, thank you!  Now I have 3 weeks to wait!  I keep checking my photographers FB in hopes of a teaser (like 4 times a day - yikes!).  I ended up finding a really pretty one at get this - TARGET!  I love your shirt you wore!  How long did it take to get yours back??

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_order-the-stds-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d5cae616-43d8-476e-bb86-1707c2d8b92fPost:0856507a-7ca2-4808-859b-71df53382a33">Re: Order the STD's - Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Order the STD's - Check! : They were fantastic, thank you!  Now I have 3 weeks to wait!  I keep checking my photographers FB in hopes of a teaser (like 4 times a day - yikes!).  I ended up finding a really pretty one at get this - TARGET!  I love your shirt you wore!  How long did it take to get yours back??
    Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]

Awe, YAY! Oh my god, I did the SAME thing. I literally gave myself anxiety over it when I was checking my photographers blog for a sneak peek! Out photpgrapher put one picture up a week after and then she put some on her blog about 2.5 weeks after. I got the CD in the mail with all of them about 4 weeks after. But let me tell you, those weeks felt like MONTHS haha! I cant wait to see yours- make sure you post them when you get them!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!  They really go with your vision from the Wednesday board posted earlier.  (Of course it helps that you're such an attractive couple!)   :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • love it!! it's adorable!!!
  • Thank you all :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So gorg! What a beautiful couple!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They look great!
  • Gorgeous!! I love them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board