New Jersey - South
Options

Alterations in South Jersey

I just bought my dress from David's Bridal, but I'm concerned about having it altered there. I've read a lot of bad reviews about their alterations department and their prices are pretty high. Does anyone know of a place in South Jersey (near Cherry Hill area) where I could get it altered for a good price? Thanks!

Re: Alterations in South Jersey

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yes, many brides on this board, including myself, recommend a great store called Fashion Stitch, and the phone number is (856)727-9474.  Yeon, the owner, did a fabulous job on my gown!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE fashion stitch! She does amazing work, at a ridiculously amazing price! She custom made my best friend's bustle, and I simply could not say enough nice things about her. I'm probably moving to Maryland before my wedding, although my wedding is going to be here, so I am still going to use her! She's that good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PPs :)
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    danzer1017danzer1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I will definitely check that out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a very good reasonable tailor in Haddon Heights, NJ....Michelle Rulon. I used her as well as all my bridesmaids and it was such personal service and an excellent job overall! She is also recommended from the Bridal Garden in Marlton, NJ (near Cherry Hill).  Her info: Michelle Rulon, Tel. (856) 547-3192

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards