Interracial Weddings
Options

*kara811*

Hey

I just noticed you have 2 and a half weeks left!  Just wondering how are you holding up?
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *kara811*

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I am doing well actually, just paid everything off within the past week, so that definitely takes a lot of weight off our shoulders! ;) My FI and I really just cannot wait for the day to get here already, we have waited too long for this. 

Thank you for this message btw. How sweet of you! Smile
  • Options
    Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh great!  Glad you're holding up all rightWink  Seriously I have 6 months to go still and I can't wait for the day to come!  well good luck with everything and let us know how it all went!!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RC17RC17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good luck and congrats!!!!!!!
    Visit Madison.weddings.com Visit DIY.weddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kara WHOO HOO! I guess it stinks you will be on your honeymoon when I get married =( Well ...when I get back from mine we can exchange our experiences ! =) I will definitely TRY to stay coming onto the knot boards but will mainly be on The Nest.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn! I know it's too bad! But I will try to come on here and say hi! We've got to catch up on each others weddings and share pictures of course! I haven't been online much lately, been so busy and out of town. I will also try to be in TN, we have an anniversary board there right? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards