Second Weddings
Options

NWR: So, the Hubs is a sleepwalker

I am used to the Hubs sleepwalking.  But this happened last night and I thought it was so funny that I had to share.

I guess it was about 1 AM and I hear him get up out of bed.  He grabs his laundry hamper and walks to my side of the bed.  He leans down and opens our dog’s crate and starts throwing clothes in the crate.  The poor dog had this “What did I do?” look on her face.

By this time, I am fully aware he is sleepwalking and I asked him what he was doing.  He gave me this “Are you a dumba@@” look and simply said “Duh, I am throwing the clothes in the dryer.”

I got up and gently led him back to bed where he proceeded to go back to snoring.  I then removed the clothes from the dog’s crate, patted her on the head apologetically and went back to bed myself…trying not to laugh the whole time.  Of course, he did not remember any of it this morning.

I know this isn’t wedding related, but I got a laugh out of it and hope y’all will too.

Re: NWR: So, the Hubs is a sleepwalker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Silly girl, if he wants to do laundry while he's sleeping, send him to the laundry room.  Might as well be something in it for you.  ~Donna
  • Options
    MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, thanks for the laugh!!  Poor puppy she didn't know that her crate was the dryer. 
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought I was the only one whose DH was a sleepwalker.  It's usually after he's taken pain meds (he had a parachuting accident in the service) so I sort of know when it can happen.  But, yeah, Donna's right.  I'm not sure what I should have done when my DH started searching through my night stand looking for "samples to give the client."   Asked for samples of $20 bills, maybe? 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hilarious! My ex did (does) this and he thought the hamper was the toliet - ewwww.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!!!

My 7 year old nephew is a sleepwalker and my sister's husband just found him peeing in the produce drawer of the fridge a few weeks ago.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards