Texas-Houston
Options

Bridal Portraits

I am looking to schedule my bridal portraits soon in the Houston area, but I don't know of good locations. I am looking for a more country/vintage location where I can do outdoor pictures. Any ideas?

Re: Bridal Portraits

• Options
    Old Town Spring? It's gorgeous on sunny days and it's got that country/vintage theme going for it. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Do you have your venue yet?  You should take a look at www.TownHallTexas.com. 5 miles east of The Woodlands mall. Rustic/western venue, 10 acres, 3,000sqft barn, 1.5 acre pond - 2 outdoor ceremony sites (1 is located on an island in the middle of the pond (seats up to 150).  If you book with them - you get your bridal photo location free as well as engagement and/or Save The Date.  If you already have your venue - they charge $100 for a 2 hour session - this for the location only.

Their prices are very reasonable/competitive: Food/DJ =$6,498 for up to 100 guests for all day Saturday or $5,498 for up to 50 guests. They are flexible and can work with you on the rate, etc. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards