Catholic Weddings
Options

Is Catholic Brides reputable?

Is Catholic Brides a reputable company for programs? I am thinking of going with them instead of making my own since I am too lazy Ha Ha! Has anybody used them before?

Re: Is Catholic Brides reputable?

• Options
    I think some girls have used them, but they are pretty pricy.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I had a cover (cardstock) with two insert pages, for a total of 12 sides (I printed lyrics to all hymns) & we put them together in a few hours.   I printed the cover a day or two before,   DH & one of my aunts cut all the ribbon,  I printed the insert pages once our music was FINALLY taken care off (the Tuesday before a Friday wedding),  and then one of us folded while two punched holes & one threaded the ribbon.  We made about 200 programs.    I used an HP color laserjet & probably spent $15-20 total for the paper (not sure exactly; I spent $100 total for all the paper I used for programs, table names, thank you notes, favors, etc at a paper wholesaler in Cleveland). 

I can send you my template if you want!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I loved my programs from CatholicBrides.com, if that's the company you're referring to.  It's no exaggeration to say that the finished product was exactly what I wanted and worth every penny.  They were gorgeous, as well . . . I selected paper, ribbons and covers that matched the wedding colors perfectly (that was fun.)  :-D

But most importantly, the company was professional, prompt and helpful.  I worked with a man named Ray (not sure if he's still there or not) and he had to create at least seven drafts for me (for our trilingual, Melkite Catholic wedding ceremony within a Roman Catholic Mass - in other words, it was a lengthy and detailed program.)  The man probably deserved sainthood status by the time he hit the "ship" button.

And everyone raved about the programs.  We still get compliments on them.

In short . . . I recommend them.  ;-)
  • Options
    **Ellen73**  I would love to see your template if you don't mind sharing.  I've had a hard time finding one that includes the hymns.  Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm using them... I got 50 programs for $120 - I didn't think it was too bad.. Considering that it would cost me almost that to do it myself.  We are doing a lot of DIY for our wedding.  We already have enough going on, so this is one less thing we have to do.  I really wanted to do our own programs, but I'm like you - Once I got into it... I was too lazy! hahaha.  And I'm definitely not crafty enough to make it look good. 

Oh and congratulations on your wedding! :)  Best of luck in all the planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards