Texas-San Antonio

Help!

Our wedding is in July and we are looking to save as much money as possible. we need a venue ASAP that ISNT expensive (like the Witte in San Antonio.) we live in Seguin and are looking at the new braunfels area. HELP! I need ideas that are INDOORS since it will be hot
I love my Mechanic
Photobucket
My First Siggy!

Re: Help!

• kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not in New Braunfels, but the Zedler Mill in Luling is gorgeous - we just went to a wedding there last night and loved it.  The bride said it was really affordable.  They had BBQ from Andy's Catering (yummy) and brought their own appetizers/drinks.  They put the dance floor outside because they had too many people for inside, but if you weren't having a large wedding you might be able to fit tables and a small dancefloor inside. 
  • edited December 2011
    we're planning on doing the reception at my momma's house with my daddy's BBQ. But I will for sure look into it! I am just going crazy trying to find a place so I can get invites out lol
    I love my Mechanic
    Photobucket
    My First Siggy!
  • geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Garden Hieghts Chapel and Country Cottage. It is off of Nacogdoches near Bracken, but not far from 3009. They are wonderful and very affordable.
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011

thanks. i shall look into all of the above mentioned. I just want to get ideas before we present them to my parents

I love my Mechanic
    Photobucket
    My First Siggy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards