Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Bold American Caterers

Can anyone give me any scoop on the Bold American Caterers company? They are on the list of prefered vendors for a reception venue I am considering and was wondering if anyone had some good or bad scoop on them???? Thanks ;)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bold American Caterers

• Options
    kxhamiltonkxhamilton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're using Bold--very happy with them so far (won't know the full scoop until February though!). On the down side, they are the most expensive of the caterers we looked at, but their professionalism and the food won us over. The company is the same one who owns the restaurants South City Kitchen and La Tavola.

Go for a tasting! That's the best way to evaluate any caterer. After the tastings, our choice was a lot clearer.

• Options
    kbarnes37kbarnes37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I am going to find out about going in for a tasting asap!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cbabercbaber member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!
    I went to a work related function at the King Plow Center and Bold was the catering company -- food is AMAZING!! Presentation was A++++
    I am having a destination wedding so wont be using Atlanta vendors -- but, they would be #1 on my list if I were getting married in Atlanta!
  • Options
    TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is at King Plow, and the caterer is Bold American!  It's been good working with them so far so I'm excited. 

Cbaber, do you have any other details on your experience at King Plow?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Bold America! And was so impressed I want to work FOR THEM! they are on top of their game, and the food was AMAZING! I worked with the women Jaqui, she talks fast but gets her work done. Our wedding and reception were in the same room, and they did a great job with flipping the room and getting everything set up. Jaqui was also great with communication and fast at responding to all even silly questions. On my wedding reviews of venues is a review of Bold, but I can't say enough about this company.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards