November 2011 Weddings

Hi! New here!

I just discovered the boards here and thought I would say Hi to everyone. My fiance Michael and I have a wedding date set (hopefully unless something comes up) for November 5th, 2011. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

<3 Ashley
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi! New here!

• welcome ashley and congratulations.  it will be so nice us all gettin married together  x
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

• Thanks! I'm still trying to get used to everything around here. What is your wedding date? We were going to choose 11/11/11 because 11 is my lucky/ favorite number, but it is also my birthday so 11/5/11 it is! = D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mine is the 26th.  i was trying to figure out why i had no date twins, but suddenly realised that it might be thanksgiving in America that day (im English)?  im guessing its sort of like christmas  and a bit of a no no to get married that day, so i'll be the very last november bride to walk down the aisle all on my lonesome i reckon! :)

Anniversary

• Welcome! We're date twins :)
  • In Response to Re: Hi! New here!:
    Welcome! We're date twins :)
    Posted by Future_Mrs.James
    ditto!
  • Thank you for the welcomes! = D And it is pretty awesome to find date twins! It was looking like everyone was getting married on 11/11. How do you all feel with the wedding feeling like it is so far away? What have you gotten accomplished? Anything you can suggest?

And I believe Thanksgiving is Thursday the 25th so the day before your wedding. = ] What a day to be Thankful, huh?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • welcome and congratulations!
    Anniversary
  • Hayley- I'm planning for 11/26/11 too! You're not alone. We're strategically planning it for Thanksgiving Weekend so out of town family will be able to fly in! Look foward to keeping in touch.
  • aww peanut, im so happy to finaly have a date twin :)

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards