Texas-Houston
Options

Need bridal store recs--dresses with sleeves?

Hey ladies,

I'm hoping to go looking at bridal shops soon for my dress.  I want a dress with sleeves (cap, short, or long--not sure yet).  From what I hear, it can be pretty hard to find a wide selection, so I was just wondering if anyone had gone searching for the same thing and found a place that had a good selection.

Good bridal shop recommendations in general (not David's bridal) would be great, but I am a little worried that I'm going to get there and they have like two options or something.  :/

In particular, I would love to find a bridal shop that carried a lot of different brands, and some of the lesser known brands.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions at all!

SaveSave

Re: Need bridal store recs--dresses with sleeves?

• Options
    Ventura's has a wide and varied stock, as does Princess Bridal (although service was kinda eeh when I went), and Brickhouse Bridal. 

I hope you find something!! 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    The Silver Hanger in Katy carries a large selection of modesty style dresses with sleeves. 
  • Options
    lnhassellnhassel member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Weddings by Debbie had the largest selection by far of any bridal salon that I went to. I ended up purchasing an Audrey Hart dress from them and I had never even heard of that line prior to going there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  You guys are so helpful!

SaveSave
  • Options
    Come to think of it, does anyone know of any vintage wedding dress shops?  I'm thinking of looking there too.

SaveSave
  • Options
    If you have failed at findin a dress that you like give Michelle at Colletti Threads a call.  She can make and do just about any thing you might have dreamed up!!!  From buget  freindly to over the top.  If you found a dress with no sleeves she can add them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards