Illinois

XP: BYOB Reception Locations: Galesburg/Peoria?

What reception locations do you know of in Galesburg/Peoria area that allow you to supply your own alcochol?

Our favorite wine is discontinued (the only wine we'll drink, tbh,) and my plan is to buy up everything I can between now and then so we can enjoy it on our big day :)  One of the caterers we're considering also supplies bartenders, so between my inexpensive personal favorite, lots of shopping around, and groupon, I suspect we can get quite the liquor stock on a budget between now and next November.
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: XP: BYOB Reception Locations: Galesburg/Peoria?

• Coghoot12Coghoot12 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Walnut Grove Farm in Knoxville allows you to BYO-everything.  However, they do require you to get insurance if you serve alcohol.  (The quote I got was between $150-200 I don't remember exactly).  The barn itself is amazing.  They have a website with a ton of pictures and the lady who owns it is really helpful.  That's the only place I found that was BYOB but there could be more.  Good luck!
  • WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'm worried about it being chilly, since we're looking at late fall at the moment, but I'll definately keep them in mind!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Flutterbride, what caterer are you using?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards