Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Venues near Southpointe/Washington area

Hello all!
Looking for rehearsal dinner site suggestions!!

Thank you
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venues near Southpointe/Washington area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    *Juniper Grille (I think they could accomodate... especially with their new all-weather "patio")
    *Franco's Trattoria? (not sure if they have a room or not)
    *Fusion Japanese Steakhouse (that would be an awesome Rehearsal Dinner! It's my new favorite Hibachi!)
    *Atria's
    *Palazzo 1897 Ristorante (not sure if they have a room or not)

Depending on what type of rehearsal dinner you want, you could even shoot down to Bridgeville.  Burgh's has a nice room you can rent if you want something just a little more laid back.  There's even a bar in the room that you can use (if you wanted to pay the bartender/have a cash or paid bar).

... I'll keep thinking...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the suggestions i hadn't thought of those places!! Good ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    williaam2williaam2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're willing to drive into Washington, Angelo's is fantastic.  They do fantastic Italian food, and handmake gelato on site - plus their private room is very nice!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could also check out Rolling Hills Country Club in Peters Twp. I've been to a couple events there (weddings, proms, etc) and they do a nice job. Southpointe country club could also accomodate you.

Also, depending on the amount of people, check out Jackson's attached to the Hilton Garden Inn. They have great food and service. They have a small room... I would guess 15-20 people would be the max to fit in there. They may have other options, though.

I ditto Burgh's...they have a nice side room with it's own bar. But that would be for a more relaxed dinner.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Atria's and RHCC suggestions.  My rehearsal dinner was at Atrias and the food was fantastic and the staff was absolutely wonderful.  My reception was at RHCC and the place is gorgeous, great food as well.  You can't go wrong with either place.  RHCC is much bigger though....we had about 30 at our dinner at Atrias and the room was pretty full.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    keystoneXOXOkeystoneXOXO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to work for Atrias as a hostess this summer - they hold up to 60 people in the club room, and the food is delishhhh if I do say so myself. :) Also, Juniper Grill (same ownership really), won't rent out their sweet patio. It's weird, and the food isn't as good IMO.

There's also this new place called Table, its down by the Little Lake Theatre - I think they have a back room they rent out? Their food is awesomeeee, can't stress that enough. You just make a right at the Damon's (if coming from the direction of the Village), and it's down the street to the right. Over the lake as well.

My FI's parents live in PT - we eat around there a lot, if you can't tell!
    Craig and Alix 2013 Fallingwater Wedding
    Lucky I'm in love with my best friend ... 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_rehearsal-dinner-venues-near-southpointewashington-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:5f7fa69e-acd8-4c07-99af-5e73b9379126Post:d1866de5-fb64-4b2d-93fd-8fd3954665ad">Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venues near Southpointe/Washington area</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's also this new place called Table, its down by the Little Lake Theatre - I think they have a back room they rent out? Their food is awesomeeee, can't stress that enough. !
    Posted by keystoneXOXO[/QUOTE]

YES.. totally forgot about Table.  Definitely a GOOD idea to look into this one!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards