Michigan-Detroit

MMPP

What do you have on tap for this week?  Anything you've been procrastinating on?

Re: MMPP

• edited December 2011
    I'm stalking the mailbox for my new SS card and license so I can finalize the name change process. Plus, I'm excited about my new license pic - I hated the last one! Besides that, I have a lot of cleaning and laundry to do. Hope everyone has a great week :)
  • edited December 2011
    I have been procrastinating on everything lately. I really need to get motivated and working on things.

Saturday I am planning on sitting down and working on the invites with my mom. I also need to get our STD ordered. FI keeps asking me what is going on with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to pick the pictures for our album, order thank you cards and design albums 3 in total for all the parents. So not looking forward to this but once its done the wedding stuff will really be OVER!
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR: work on my apps some more, work on a grant, and class stuff.  The GTG is also tomorrow.

WR: the sashes I ordered for my BMs should be in this week along with my vases so I'll be doing some centerpiece mockups later in the week.
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    WR - follow up with a couple BMs who haven't ordered their dress yet, hopefully see and finalize the STD design, try to collect the few more addresses I need from my parents.

NWR -- FI's birthday is Thursday, so I've got to make dinner reservations and hope the rest of his gift comes in. I've got half of it, but would love to give him everything at once!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cmusmiles85cmusmiles85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Getting married this weekend!!
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Get over this cold! 
    work on BMs gifts... figure out a gift for my daddio... find a place to live... table numbers... flowers... 
  • drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to call the hotel we decided on for our block to get the contract process going. I called like 6 hotels a couple weeks ago, and we know which one we want to go with, but we haven't called them back yet : /

I also need to call to make an appointment for our cake tasting. We already know who we are going with, we just need to decide on flavors and actually pay the deposit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Tanya2012Tanya2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I NEED to book a venue this week!  I think we've made a decision now I just have to commit!
  • PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea!  Tonight is the Knottie GTG @ Parena Bread and will go there.  Spemd some time tomorrow night with FI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards