Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Ballymeade Country Club

Hi all,

I booked my reception at Ballymeade and was wondering if anyone has been to or is hosting their wedding there? I'd love to see pics and hear about how the set-up was.

Thanks!

Re: Ballymeade Country Club

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't help you, but I am actually going to look there next week. I can't really find a whole lot of info about it. I take it you liked it a lot if you booked it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to here there is another Ballymeade bride!  I haven't been able to find many people who had had wedding there either.  The reason it was bought by new management in Feb 2009 and before that they hadn't done weddings in quite some time.  Maybe some of the Summer 2009 photos will start surfacing soon :)

I have heard that people have had great experiences with Christine and the whole crew there though!

When is your wedding?

I've asked Christine to pass me along photos if she gets any, so I'd be happy to send them along to you as well.
  • Options
    RedSoxBride09RedSoxBride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception there on 10/10 and loved it! 

Christine was great to work with and took care of everything, down to the very last detail. 

We are awaiting the arrival of our pro pics, and would be happy to share some when they arrive.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all!  So nice to hear that you loved your experience RedSoxBride!  I spent an entire week scouring the Cape trying to find a place.  I grew up in Mashpee so I didn't necessarily NEED a beach wedding - I just wanted something fun and not overdone. A friend of the family works at Ballymeade and told me about the renovations. He convinced us to go take a look and the second I walked in I knew it was our place. I just can't find any pics so its hard to visualize set-up etc. RedSoxBride, I'd love to see some of your pics, if you don't mind! Congrats on your recent marriage too! Our wedding is over Labor Day next year... so excited :) We're still trying to find a DJ and are between two right now. Who did you use? The two I am talking with are only familiar with the old set-up so their sketches of the layout are innacurate. Need to have them both do a walk-through.

Thanks to all for replying!!
    Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if either of you are still following this, but if you are-- who did you/are you using as a caterer? We are seriously considering Ballymeade but it's so hard to get a handle on the cost compared to other places without knowing the catering info.
    RedSoxBride-- I would LOVE to see pictures when you have them, since we are looking at early October next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards