Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Looking for Hair Salon open on Sundays in Lancaster Area

My wedding isn't until Ocotober 10, 2010 but wanted to know if any brides had their wedding on a Sunday and where they went to get their hair done.  Thanks for your help ladies!

Re: Looking for Hair Salon open on Sundays in Lancaster Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in PA are you? What area are you looking for a Salon? I know all the Salons I checked in York, PA and surrounding areas were closed sundays. Par Exsalonce would open Sunday depending on your party size and available staff and they charge $200 on top of all services to open.
  • Options
    purple38purple38 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We live just outside the city of Lancaster.  Around Millersville area.  I just wanted to get started looking now for places.  Thanks for your response. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Start looking now, find someplace you like and be prepared to pay an extra fee!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This might be a little far, but I'm having mine done at the Inn at Leola Village in Leola, PA (It's right off of the New Holland Exit near Lancaster). I love the girls there and NO, there is no extra charge. They are open all day and do great work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm MaryBeth from Harrisburg!  I know a stylist who would be available on Sundays and is pretty reasonable.  She'd be willing to come to you!  She's can do something edgy and new or something more traditional.  She does make-up, too!!  Let me know if you'd like her contact info!
  • Options
    purple38purple38 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would be great to get that name. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sure!  my email is martybeth1976@yahoo.com.  I'm just not sure how she'd feel about me broadcasting her info!  Thanks :o)
  • Options
    triggerfishtriggerfish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Headrush Hair Designs on Columbia Ave. right across from SuperShoes.  She's my future Sister-In-Law, and I'm pretty sure she does open for wedding parties on Sundays if needed.  She just opened the salon a few months ago.  It's really nice and her staff is great!  Prices are reasonable too!  Website: http://www.headrushhairdesigns.com Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards