Missouri-St Louis
Options

Reception Venues in STL City

Can anyone offer any suggestions on reception venues in STL city? I am looking for ones that allow you to use your own caterer.

I have been considering Third Degree Glass Factory and the Sheldon Concert Hall. Has anyone had any experience with these two venues?

Suggestions on other places?

BTW, wedding is April 2011.

Re: Reception Venues in STL City

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This one isn't exactly in the city, but it's close.  My co-worker's dad owns the place & the price is awesome!  I wish it would have worked out for me b/c it would have saved me a ton of $$ but we needed something in north county.
    www.occasionspartyplace.com/">http://www.occasionspartyplace.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info. Its a nice space. I am going to check it out.
  • Options
    Casamento79Casamento79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try NEO on Locust it's an event space...that is were I am havinh my wedding reception in Sept. I had the same issue as yours trying to find a place that I can bring my own cater. The owner, Cathy, is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend checking the place out it's a truly a beautiful room.

Good Luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looked at NEO STL with the owner. Was not impressed. Seemed like she thought she was doing me a favor by showing me the space.  $2000 for just the space.

Decided not to go with it. Decided on the Crowne Plaza in Clayton instead. I like the banquet coordinator and the space is beautiful.  I tried to stay in the city being a city resident, but just couldn't find any good deals.

Thanks for the info though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards