New Jersey - South

Need Rehearsal Dinner Recs!

I posted a few weeks ago looking for BYOB places. I still havent found anything.

Where are you/did you have your Rehearsal Dinner?

Any Recs, for restaurants? can be BYOB or not

I'm looking in the Deptford/ Cherry Hill area, trying to keep it $25 or under if it is not a BYOB, under $30 if it is BYOB.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need Rehearsal Dinner Recs!

• rclark13rclark13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe that Cotardos In Blackwood is BYOB.. Website is below.. I live about 5 minutes from here and get take out all the time for "at home date night"

http://www.cotardosrestaurant.com/menu/party.htm
  • edited December 2011
    I second Cotardo's.  Love it there!  Just had a party of 10 there for mothers day on a week night and we had one side of the restaurant to ourselves.  I've been going there for at least 12 years and never had a bad meal.  Meals are $12 to about $30, include soup, salad, and garlic bread, and it is a byob. HTH
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Filomena's in Blackwood and Clementon, they charge you by dishes and have some as low as $19 with many choices between 19-25. It's not BYOB. You can also try Pasta Pomodoro and Tavola Dei Amici both in Voorhees around $17 pp and it's BYOB.  Vitale's $22 pp in Voorhees, Tutti Frutti by Aldo Lamberti's in Cherry Hill around $29 pp, both are BYOB. Also, Trattoria in Voorhees and Nonna's in Cherry Hill are BYOB and are $30 pp. I've never eaten at any of the those places but Nonna's was recommended by a few close family friends and they rave about their food. Also I know numerous people that have eaten at both locations of Filomena's and love it. And my BM recommended Tutti Frutti because she attended a bridal shower there and really enjoyed that. HTH!
  • coreybride127coreybride127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas!

I think Tavola Dei Amici closed. I tried calling and got no anwser and drove there and my GPS took me to a closed shop arcoss from the Ellisburg Shopping Center.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards