Illinois-Chicago

New to the board

Hello!  I'm new to the board and newly engaged.  I'm wanting to a have a December wedding in Chicago.  I'm planning a small wedding of like 25 people.  Can anyone tell me what a good venue would be? I was thinking about a restaurant. Thanks! 

Re: New to the board

• Restaurants sound like a great idea. Zed 451 is a fun restaurant. Are you looking for something with a private function room?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am partial to Wildfire or Maggianos!  Love those two!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In what area(s) are you looking?  Do you have a type of cuisine in mind?  

My son had his wedding at Quartino's.  Serving family style tapas food not only allowed a variety of foods and flavors, but  really added to the fun and conversations.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_new-to-the-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:c7eda8cd-c4ff-4a3c-bbe5-7262661765cbPost:b799be5f-2e22-4e24-adee-e2653a78efc9">Re: New to the board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Restaurants sound like a great idea. Zed 451 is a fun restaurant. Are you looking for something with a private function room?
    Posted by jaguarxf2011[/QUOTE]

Yes i'm looking for something with a private room.  I would like to do the ceremony and dinner all at the same spot.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_new-to-the-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:c7eda8cd-c4ff-4a3c-bbe5-7262661765cbPost:b2143a6e-ad1f-472c-bebb-ecfbcdbd3ca0">Re: New to the board</a>:
    [QUOTE]In what area(s) are you looking?  Do you have a type of cuisine in mind?   My son had his wedding at Quartino's.  Serving family style tapas food not only allowed a variety of foods and flavors, but  really added to the fun and conversations.
    Posted by mobkaz[/QUOTE]

I was wanting to do something in downtown Chicago.  I don't really have a type of cuisine in mind yet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards